Below is a recommended reading list for those interested in learning more about Catholic classical education.
- Clark, Kevin and Ravi Jain, The Liberal Arts Tradition: A Philosophy of Christian Classical Education.
- Lewis, C. S., The Abolition of Man.
- Pope John Paul II, Fides et Ratio.
- Fahey, William Edmund, “Will Rascals Defend our Civilization… And What Books Will They Read?”, Crisis Magazine
- Monjardino, Miguel, “A Republic in the Atlantic”, City Journal:
- Niemeic, Chelsea, “A Brief History of Catholic Education”, The Catholic Education Invitation:
- ICLE’s Suggested Reading List:
For an expanded reading list, click here.